The Equity has a much longer article, and mentioned that MP Mathieu Ravignat attended, but accuracy leaves something to be desired.
- "Despite the rain, tents were set up..." It didn't rain till the afternoon.
- "trying to spread the event throughout Pontiac by holding it in a different municipality every year." Luskville and Quyon are both in the municipality of Pontiac, which put on the event.
- "Action Pontiac is responsible for putting on the event." Councillor Inès Pontiroli organised it for the municipality, with the help of volunteers from Action Pontiac.
- "great diversity and technical efficiency of the artists here," should be "technical proficiency" !
- "A band (Patches of Old Times) played live music in the parking lot." Another band, Larry and friends, played on the Jamfest stage behind the "Elvis building" near the Elkburger stand.
- "Pontiac is a depressed area." Not compared to the MRC Pontiac - click on "Collines" in the right-hand column to see other posts on the two Pontiacs.
- "This was the third year." or 4th? In previous years it was billed as a business fair/ open house.